Friday, April 11, 2008

What is a Frugal?

Have you ever heard someone say they live a frugal lifestyle and thought what in the world are they talking about? Well join the club because I was the same way until my best friend had me check out a few blogs of woman who are putting this into practice in their own lives and man it is really neat. We all want to save money and get the best for every dollar we spend and these woman amaze me at how far they can stretch a buck. I have listed some of the blogs I like to check out every day (I will add more as I have time). I have started clipping coupons and bargain hunting much to my husband's dismay, haha! He did not see the point until he went shopping with me one day and my bill went from $92 bucks to $39 dollars with sales and coupons!!! He was rather impressed and we both look for bargains now. There is obviously much more to living a frugal lifestyle than just clipping coupons but I have to start somewhere. I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!!

2 comments:

T & A said...

ok, this could be bad. I already spend too much time reading blogs and now you have 2 posts in one day! lol! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to save me some money! It's so fun! Great job on your shopping trip! I see that you have some links to my friends blogs. You probably feel like you already know them. Now, if you move back down here, you will already have new friends! Hint! Hint! These ladies are great! I really need to get off the computer now. Later!

Beth said...

WELCOME!!! I'm so glad you joined us! I will add your blog to my list right now. btw- great post! We all could learn how to be better stewards of our money, time, and possessions.